RN/Clinical II – Operating Room Unit **$8K Sign-On Bonus**
Full Time, 12HR, Mid
Van Nuys, 91405
The Registered Nurse/Clinical II (CN II) is a licensed experienced professional supervised by the Clinical Supervisor/Clinical III (CN III), Nurse Manager/Nursing Director.
A CN II is accountable for the coordination of patient care and education to the patient and family in accordance with the standards, policies, and practices in a compassionate, supportive, and therapeutic environment. These services further the mission of Valley Presbyterian Hospital, which is to provide high quality, cost effective healthcare for the community served by VPH.
- Minimum one year of recent nursing experience, preferably in an acute care setting as a registered nurse and for the department to which the registered nurse is hired.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing is required.
- Current licensure with the California Board of Registered Nursing
- Must successfully complete and maintain BLS certification
- Must successfully complete and maintain LA City Fire Card certification at the time of hire or within the first 30 days of employment
About the Hospital
As an independent community hospital, our family of diverse nurses work together in a compassionate environment with engaged leaders to provide excellent care and service to our community. That's why Valley Presbyterian Hospital is pursing Magnet Recognition to demonstrate our commitment to patient outcomes and career development for nurses.