RN ED – Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Full time, Nights
Pay Range: $47.53 - $67.66 /hour
Job ID: 2023-299683
Northridge, California, 90000
As an ER Nurse at Northridge Hospital Medical Center now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health you’ll be the first touchpoint to the people in our community during health emergencies.
- Minimum one (1) year current acute care registered nursing experience in specialty area required.
- Current certification in specialty area preferred.
- Experience with EHR (Cerner MediTech etc?) preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current California License required.
- Current BLS ACLS PALS from the American Heart Association Required.
- TNCC preferredobtained within 6 months of hire
- MICN preferred.
- Crisis Prevention (CPI) training within 6 months of hire
- ENPC required within 6 months of hire. Eight additional hours of pediatric specific education required annually.
- LA City Fire Care required within 90 days of hire.
- CT STROKE (NIHSS) within 90 days of hire.
About the Hospital
We are Dignity Health, and We're Here to Help
Hello. We welcome the chance to help you feel your best. Excellent, affordable health care, delivered with compassion, is what we stand for. Since our founding in 1986, we've made it our goal to create environments that meet each patient's physical, mental, and spiritual needs. We also believe this healing philosophy promotes the wellbeing of our staff and the places they serve.
Dignity Health is made up of more than 60,000 caregivers and staff who deliver excellent care to diverse communities in 21 states. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is the fifth largest health system in the nation and the largest hospital provider in California.
Through teamwork and innovation, faith and compassion, advocacy and action, we endeavor every day to keep you happy, healthy, and whole.