RN Case Manager – Queen of the Valley Hospital
Per Diem - Days
Pay Range: $54.00 - $54.00
Job ID: R0009689
West Covina, 91790
Coordinates and manages the care of patients to facilitate the achievement of quality and cost effective outcomes. Works in collaboration with both internal and external interdisciplinary staff. Participates in quality improvement activities as they relate to the management of patient care.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or in a related field preferred.
- All (1) newly graduated nurses, (2) re-entry nurses, and (3) nurses new to the U.S. healthcare system must satisfactorily complete the CVHP R.N. Residency Program within the first 6 months of employment at CVHP.
- Two years recent acute clinical experience.
- Experience with discharge planning, utilization management and critical pathways preferred.
- Effective written, verbal and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as establish relationships and function within a team.
- Knowledge of medical information systems.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- California R.N. license.
- BLS required.
- Annual 1 hour of stroke education required for those working at QVH.
About the Hospital
With almost 100 years serving the community, Emanate Health has grown to become the largest, nonprofit health care provider serving more than 1 million people in the San Gabriel Valley. Emanate Health provides leading care through our three hospitals, Inter-Community Hospital, Queen of the Valley Hospital, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital; our Hospice and Home Care; and our network of more than 16 primary and specialty care locations. Emanate Health’s brand of technologically-advanced, comprehensive health care service is possible only through the combined effort of our talented employees, physicians, volunteers and donors who make up the Emanate Health family.