RN Clinical – Pre/Post Float Pool
Full Time 10 Hour Rotating Shifts (Non-Exempt) (Union)
Pay Range: $41.00 - $88.00
Job ID: REQ20138060
Los Angeles, 90033
The Pre and Post Surgical Services Float Pool Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process (assess, plan, implement and evaluate) to provide safe, quality care to the perioperative patients. He/she works collaboratively with the nursing staff, medical staff and all members of the health care team. He/she demonstrates professionalism through communication, education and participation as a team member.
- Req Bachelor's degree Nursing Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Req 1 year 1 year experience in PACU
- Req 1 year 1 year experience in a high acuity Intensive Care setting
- Req Must have excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak, read and write English proficiently.
- Req Knowledge of medical procedures and conditions and ability to understand, follow and successfully perform duties, including whole blood collection, and apheresis procedures, in accordance with administrative and clinical policies, regulations and procedures.
- Req Committed to excellence in patient care and customer service.
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.