Manager, Care Management
Pay Range: $117,509.00 - $188,015.0 Hourly
Job ID: 9549
Los Angeles, 90017
The Manager, Care Management is directly responsible for the oversight and monitoring of care management functions, organization, direction and staffing of L.A. Care's Case Management function(s) including but not limited to Complex Case Management/Case Management, Care Coordination and Special Programs Outreach. Responsibility includes regulatory compliance, accreditation compliance, oversight of Plan Partners' and Delegated Provider Groups related operations, oversight of care management related delegated functions, operations for direct lines of business and/or management services agreement functions, and interfacing with external agencies including other Local Initiatives, Plan Partners and external organizations.
- Master's Degree in Social WorkOr Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- At least 4 years of recent care management experience in a hospital or managed care setting, such as a health insurance environment and/or experience as care manager in home health or hospice environments.
- At least 3-5 years of management/supervisory experience and relevant health plan experience.
- Experience with Medi-Cal and Medicare populations and regulatory requirements.
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.