Respiratory Case Manager – Disease Management Programs ( RN )
**To apply, click link below and search by Job ID**
This individual will be accountable for providing clinical care management and coordination support to high-risk members with pulmonary diagnoses/conditions in the North Region of Regal Medical Group .This position is embedded in a pulmonology clinic and supports members enrolled in Regal pulmonary disease management programs in order to reduce preventable healthcare utilization in the assigned population and improve health outcomes for members with chronic pulmonary illness.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in California or RCP with RRT Degree: AA/AS andRegistered Respiratory Therapist by The National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- CPR/BLS card through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with high-risk, complex patients
- Experience delivering care in clinic setting
- Ability to work independently in the field, while still meeting team deadlines and requirements
- Proficient at Microsoft Office products
- Bilingual in English /Spanish preferred
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.