High Risk Case Manager ( LVN or RN )
The Outpatient Case Manager is responsible for the assessment, treatment planning, intervention, monitoring, evaluation and documentation on identified High Risk members. The Outpatient Case Manager will assess and develop a care plan in collaboration with the admitting, attending and consulting physician, the member and other health care practitioners. The goal of the Outpatient Care Manager is to effectively manage members on an outpatient basis to assure the appropriate level-of-care is provided, to prevent in patient admission and re-admissions, and ensure that the members’ medical, environmental, and psychosocial needs are met over the continuum of care.
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing Program or Licensed Vocational Nursing Program.
- Current CA RN, or LVN license, current CPR certification, valid CA Driver’s license.
- 3 years acute care or case management experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of utilization or HMO experience preferred.
- Typing 40 words per minutes with accuracy.
- Must have valid CA DL and provide proof of vehicle insurance.
- Knowledge of computers, faxes, printers and all other office equipment.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint)
- Optional on call duties as assigned.
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.