RN Supervisor -Outpatient Case Management
**To apply, click link below and search by Job ID**
Supervisor of Outpatient Case Management is responsible to directly support the Clinical Manager in overall management and oversight of Regal Outpatient Care Management Programs. The role will develop, implement and provide program oversight of Department projects and comply the program contractual agreements. Supervisor develop strategies to implement and evaluate program effectiveness. Ensure that the Department is in compliance to Case Management Model of Care and Quality Regulatory Requirements. Provide supervision, coaching, monitors staff productivity and timely care coordination of enrollees designated at high risk for progression of disease, clinical decline, and in need of urgent or emergent care.
- Requires active CA RN license
- CCM certification preferred.
- Previous supervisory and management experience required.
- Must have experience in managing high risk cases.
- High level knowledge of Case Management processes and principles
- Prior experience in MSO environment preferred.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have prior experience with project development and implementation.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office environment
- Requires current CA driver’s license and car insurance
About the Hospital
As one of the largest physician-led networks in Southern California, we have thousands of physicians and hundreds of hospitals committed to providing quality healthcare to all of the communities we serve.
Every day, our employees are inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as transform their own experiences to achieve a higher sense of fulfillment. Our employees become a part of an extraordinary team of people dedicated to health, wellness, and happiness for themselves and others. There is no greater reward than contributing to a positive work environment where compassion, understanding, care and attention are encouraged and valued.